Lineage 2 Clan Private
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Aqui el foro del clan Private

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

Hi guys !!!!

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
Karolinka
Academy
Academy
Karolinka

Cantidad de envíos : 7

Hi guys !!!! Empty
MensajeTema: Hi guys !!!!   Hi guys !!!! I_icon_minitimeLun Sep 13, 2010 2:22 am

I hope that you remember me.I writing to you in english language cuz i don't can speak in spanish ;p .I think you understand me ;p I have very important ask to you.I hope to you writing me.Where are you playin now?? If playing in l2 i want know where ;p Any mid,low,hight rate serwer ?? Razz flower
Yuriuz
Exiliado
Exiliado
Yuriuz

Cantidad de envíos : 202

Hi guys !!!! Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Hi guys !!!!   Hi guys !!!! I_icon_minitimeLun Sep 13, 2010 5:32 am

Karolinka hello. How are you? "I do not play l2 for now. But if you want I can ask others if they play any server
Karolinka
Academy
Academy
Karolinka

Cantidad de envíos : 7

Hi guys !!!! Empty
MensajeTema: .   Hi guys !!!! I_icon_minitimeMiér Sep 15, 2010 4:55 pm

if you can this please bounce i miss you I love you you were very nice group to play but on start play on FyH me remember that you don't like me Razz If you everywhere started play in l2 again i want be with you Razz Razz
Riff
Clan Lider / Fundador
Clan Lider / Fundador
Riff

Cantidad de envíos : 143

Hi guys !!!! Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Hi guys !!!!   Hi guys !!!! I_icon_minitimeVie Nov 05, 2010 11:50 pm

HI karo,i am not play l2 for now..i playing World of warcraft and Warcraf III...But if you find a server do not hesitate to communicate it to me, for that I walk in search of one, to return to play with all the boys ... if you have messenger, add me to luckas_45_12@hotmail.com Or directly order me an e-mail

http://WWW.GENTEFRESA.COM
Contenido patrocinado

Hi guys !!!! Empty
MensajeTema: Re: Hi guys !!!!   Hi guys !!!! I_icon_minitime

Hi guys !!!!
Página 1 de 1.